top of page

RSA Support Services

Local RSAs provide support services designed to assist ex-servicemen and women in need, whether or not they are members of a Returned Services’ Association.

Each RSA appoints a Support Officer to co-ordinate these services

and to give advice on the various community services available to

ex-service personnel and their families.


How We help
RSA assistance ranges from monetary grants for those in financial difficulty,
to help with practical tasks, visiting the sick, meals-on-wheels, and offering friendship and support in times of need.


Who We help
Help is available to all ex-servicemen and women, their spouses/partner, widows/widowers and dependants, whether or not they are members of
an RSA.


Overseas Veterans
Help and contact details for overseas veterans now resident in New Zealand.

War Pensions and Allowances
War veterans and ex-servicemen and women may be entitled to a war pension and a range of allowances from the New Zealand Government.


The various war pensions and allowances are listed with contact details

for the War Pensions Processing Unit.


How RSA can help
Assistance with making applications is available to members and

non-members of RSA through the Pensions or Support Officers located

at each local RSA.

RNZRSA Senior Advisory Officer is also able to assist.

If you or a member that you know of needs any help please let us know.


Executive Committee

2022 - 2023


Geoff March


Vice President

Lyn Ward



John Aislabie

Jennie Black

Wayne Dick

Colin Fairweather

Craig Kahui

Barry King

Pam Murray 

RSA Padre 

Terri Sorenson


Terri Sorenson


bottom of page