We are located on Port Road in the beautiful coastal town of Whangamata, only a short drive or walk to the beach.
We are open 7 days from 11am.
We have a full bar in a spacious open plan club.
We are family friendly and welcome members and guests of all ages.
We have membership opportunities for anyone over the age of 16. For those under the age of 16 we have our Kid's Club.
We have something for everyone: Snooker, Golden Oldies Snooker, 8 Ball, Darts, Indoor Bowls, Fishing, Ballroom Dancing, Ukulele, 500, Mah Jong, Texas Hold'em Poker, Tai Chi, Housie, Quiz Night, Members Draws, Joker's Wild, Gaming Machines, Library...
Live Shows, Entertainment and Events throughout the year. Including popular Sunday afternoon live music.
Our Restaurant 'Ying's @ the RSA' is open Tuesday - Sunday for Lunch and Dinner. Full Menu featuring Authentic Thai and European Cuisine.
We also have Free Wifi.
The Whangamata Country Music Club meets at the RSA on the first Sunday of each month.
So with plenty to do, people to meet and new friends to make come on in and see us at Whangamata RSA.
Due to COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions you will see some changes around your RSA.
We are restricted to having only 100 people on the premises at any one time so it will be:
Members, their guests and affiliated members welcome
• Please use the sanitizer in the foyer before entering.
• You must sign in for contact tracing.
• You must be seated whilst in the RSA so please choose a table and make note of the table number.
• When you wish to order please send one person to the designated till for ordering and give the bar staff your table number.
• You can purchase a bar voucher to encourage cashless payments.
• Please do not queue but practice social distancing, keep a one metre gap between each other.
• When you have ordered you will be asked to return to your table and you will be able to pick up your order at the designated areas.
• You will be given a new glass each time you order so please return all glassware to the glass return areas.
• Please respect other members and guests, practice self distancing.
• Wash/Sanitize your hands.
• Be patient, understanding and kind.
Come to Ying's @ the RSA
for Authentic Thai and European Cuisine
Open to Dine In | Wednesday - Sunday | Dinner 5pm - 8pm
Open for Takeaway | Tuesday - Sunday | Lunch 11am - 2.30pm & Dinner 5pm - 8pm
Ph 07 865 9419 ext 4
Gluten Free meals available on request | Vegetarian with or without tofu